Make An Appointment
For all appointment options please call our office at 610-525-7800.
For your convenience, online scheduling is available for select appointment times. You can schedule an appointment online by clicking here.
Please Bring With You (To Every Visit)
It is always our goal to make your visit with us as seamless as possible. For this reason we have a simple list of items that you bring with you each time you have an appointment at Bryn Mawr Dermatology.
- Medical Insurance ID card must be shown at every visit. This may seem like an inconvenience; however, this precaution will ensure that you do not receive a bill from us that should have been processed by your insurance. Due to the constant changes in medical insurance identification numbers and plan details, seeing your card on every visit enables us to bill your insurance properly so that you do not get billed self-pay patient.
- Name and date of birth of the primary holder for you medical insurance.
- A photo ID.
- Active referral if required by your insurance.
- Any necessary data: major medical history, dermatological history, current medications.
- Any past due balances to be collected prior to your visit.
Insurances We Accept
Our office accepts the following insurances:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Keystone Healthplan East
- Personal Choice
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS) & Multiplan Systems
- United Health Care
- US Healthcare
- Travel Insurance
- We accept most Private Health Insurances.
Card on File FAQs
Consent to Treat Minor
Notice of Privacy Practices
Note: These files are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe® Reader® on your computer, you can download it for free by clicking here or on the Get Adobe Reader icon.